Product Manager, Advertising Solutions
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
CivicScience has engaged over 100 million users and collected billions of responses to questions that have informed the consumer insights trusted by the world’s top brands and business leaders. Fueled by a recent $15 million capital raise and a rapidly growing SaaS insights business, we have launched a soon to be named new company that is offering an advertising solutions platform designed for the privacy-first next generation of the open web. We are looking for an accomplished, entrepreneurial Product Manager who is ready collaborate with all disciplines internally and with a diverse set of partners externally to launch and evolve new advertising and data products that will put user privacy first and drive valuable outcomes for marketers and media companies. They will be challenged to provide creativity and structure, lead strategic thinking and drive successful new product creation from ideation to go-to-market. The PM will have a keen grasp of the changing landscape of data and privacy, as well as a vast knowledge of advertiser, publisher and user needs. They will solve complex problems with publisher, platform, agency and brand partners and collaborate closely with leadership and Engineering.
- Serve as the Product owner for advertising solutions products and collaborate with stakeholders, including:
- CivicScience Insights – Research, Account Management, Sales, Ops, and Product teams
- CivicScience, Inc. – senior management, Data Science, Software / Technology teams
- teammates across CivicScience’s soon to be named advertising company – Account Management, Sales, Ops, and Product
- Contribute to and execute vision for all advertising solutions products
- Own and manage:
- Product planning and requirements, as well as assignment of tasks and deliverables
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch
- Definition and communication of product strategy to all stakeholders
- Budgets, forecasts, and success metrics
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results
- Stay current with the ever-changing landscape of user privacy, data and advertising
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study including business, market research, data science, computer science, or statistics.
- 5+ years of product management experience and a demonstrated record of successful product management in the advertising technology, preferably with a focus on data and/or privacy
- Skill and experience communicating with senior leadership, internally and externally
- A working familiarity with software development management (especially agile) and related workflow systems (e.g., JIRA)
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Benefits and Perks
- This position is a full-time salaried position
- The company offers benefits in health, vision and dental insurance, with premiums being fully paid by the company.
- Life insurance is also offered to full-time employees
CivicScience provides strategic insight services to decision-makers at the largest brands, media companies, and investment firms in the world while giving consumers a trusted, convenient way to affect change. Through a proprietary polling and analytics platform, CivicScience studies consumers and markets across thousands of dimensions, from macro forces to brand-specific trends, and how they relate. CivicScience helps companies make winning bets on the future, hone go-to-market strategy, and reduce marketing waste.
CivicScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.