Executive Project Manager
CivicScience is a consumer intelligence company. Every day, we gather opinions from millions of consumers to provide insights for leading brands such as Apple, Microsoft, Bank of America, and T-Mobile.
When you join CivicScience, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world’s marketers, researchers, and publishers stay ahead of the changing world around them.
The Executive Project Manager (EPM) supports multiple business functions within the CivicScience Intelligence group to ensure efficient use of resources, effective stakeholder involvement, and overall achievement of desired business outcomes. The EPM works closely with senior leadership on sales, operations, training, customer success, and communications within various lines of business and across the entire organization. He/She/They will have the opportunity to develop customer relationships, understand critical priorities, deliver program value, enable product growth, and ensure client retention.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with executive leadership to manage programs, develop new initiatives, drive efficiency, increase productivity, communicate cross-functional objectives, and guide overall strategy, planning, and growth.
- Provide leadership and guidance on varied sales, marketing, and business development techniques and efforts.
- Support sales growth by strengthening relationships and supporting outreach efforts.
- Oversee and support special projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-parties/vendors.
- Develop scope, objectives, contingencies, and detailed project plans to track progress.
- Ensure that multiple projects are delivered on-time, according to scope, and within budget.
- Work with leadership to deliver, monitor, and communicate progress toward goals.
- Create and maintain comprehensive training documentation on various resources.
- Offer insight and best practice recommendations on a wide range of business concepts.
- Act as a department representative to various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Ensure data-informed, consistent, and cohesive communications.
- Support overall recruitment and staff development efforts.
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of client-facing, project management, and administrative leadership experience within an operations, customer success, marketing, business development, or sales discipline
- Bachelor's degree in a business-based discipline (preferred)
- PMP or other project management certification (preferred)
- Aptitude for marketing, consumer research, and data analysis
- Successful track record of collaborating and building relationships with diverse stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-orientation, and a high level of personal motivation to succeed
Benefits and Perks
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- The company offers a wide variety of benefits, including medical, vision, and dental insurance with premiums fully paid by CivicScience.
Recognized among the Inc. 5000, as well as Pittsburgh Business Times Fast 50, CivicScience is a Pittsburgh-based, technology driven company that provides an innovative web-based platform for real-time polling and consumer insights, used by consumer brands, large media organizations, and web/mobile publishers. We collect millions of new opinions each week through our polls and apply data mining and automated data science to rapidly surface meaningful consumer information. These amazing insights receive extensive press coverage and placement; we’ve been featured by ABC’s Good Morning America, Bloomberg, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, CNBC, and hundreds more. And they drive major marketing decisions for companies like T-Mobile.
CivicScience has a vibrant and high-energy entrepreneurial, venture-backed, start-up work culture, so the ideal candidate must thrive in an environment that requires self-starter ambition, strong teamwork, and internal collaboration ethics, and the ability to help the company dynamically adapt and optimize its processes and strategies over time.
CivicScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.