VP Of Client Success
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
CivicScience has engaged over 100 million users and collected billions of responses to questions that have informed the consumer insights trusted by the world’s top brands and business leaders. Fueled by a recent $15 million capital raise, subsequent launch of an advertising solutions platform and a rapidly growing SaaS insights business, we are looking for an accomplished, entrepreneurial VP of Client Success to lead the growth efforts of our existing clients in our SaaS insights business. Reporting directly to the President, you must be an experienced leader who understands how to grow client relationships by helping understand their business goals and objectives while also expanding into new teams across an organization. Having experience with complex SaaS data solutions at the enterprise level is a plus. The VP of Client Success will oversee the growth across the growing list of clients within the insights business and will be able to connect our powerful platform to drive product awareness and opportunities across our client partners. You will partner closely with various teams in the organization such as: Operations, Research, Brand Marketing, Product, Technology, and Ad Solution Sales, cross-functional partnership is vital to overall success in this role.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with existing clients, ensuring they fully understand CivicScience's data and capabilities resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, growth and enterprise expansion.
- Drive awareness of CivicScience's services and capabilities to new teams within each of our existing clients to drive new growth.
- Proactively work with existing clients to understand their ongoing goals, objectives and needs to ensure we're helping them drive success.
- Build and manage ongoing growth and delivery plans in partnership with the research delivery team.
- Develop and maintain an internal business plan and best practices to be shared with the new business and marketing team.
- Responsible for setting and actively achieving quarterly & yearly sales goals for assigned client partners.
- Lead with an optimistic, client first vision, that delivers solutions and solves client's problems, not just selling products to acquire clients.
- Drive a team that delivers exceptional customer experience at every company touchpoint from first engagement, to ongoing relationship expansion, and follow ups once clients are brought in.
- Analyze market trends and competitors to plan sales and marketing strategy and tactics accordingly.
- Drive a high-performance environment with discipline to ensure continued long-term growth and competitive advantage to exceed company goals and leadership position in the market.
- 10+ years of experience in a client success and sales role with proven success in developing and growing client relationships at an enterprise level.
- You are a trusted business partner and true people first leader, self-motivating, organized, disciplined, and take responsibility for your team.
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment while exceeding team and company goals.
- Ability to to act with urgency in a fastpace environment while navigating ambiguity and managing competing priorities.
- Exceptional writing skills to develop effective marketing and sales messages, product companies, and sales proposals.
- Expertise in developing and managing demand gen funnel systems/tools including marketing automation, CRM, sales enablement, prospect data, and business intelligence systems, as well as the major digital and social platforms.
- Proven track record of driving discipline and rigor in the sales process, including holding teams accountable for CRM data entry and maintenance to enable accurate pipeline and metrics reporting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong ability to pitch solutions, identify client problems, handle objections and exceptional negotiation skills.
Benefits and Perks
- This position is a full-time salaried position
- The company offers benefits in health, vision and dental insurance, with premiums being fully paid by the company.
- Life insurance is also offered to full-time employees
CivicScience provides strategic insight services to decision-makers at the largest brands, media companies, and investment firms in the world while giving consumers a trusted, convenient way to affect change. Through a proprietary polling and analytics platform, CivicScience studies consumers and markets across thousands of dimensions, from macro forces to brand-specific trends, and how they relate. CivicScience helps companies make winning bets on the future, hone go-to-market strategy, and reduce marketing waste.
CivicScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.