Market Research Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid Level
CivicScience is a consumer intelligence company. When you join CivicScience, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world’s marketers, researchers and publishers stay ahead of the changing world around them.
We’re looking for a skilled market research analyst who is comfortable designing, executing, and analyzing quantitative consumer research. This position will report to the Research Manager but will work cooperatively with many internal teams as part of day-to-day duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with account managers, clients, and publisher partners to manage project execution from research objective through project specification and design, data collection, analysis, report preparation, and presentation
- Prepare interval reports for clients and publisher partners
- Support the Client Success account managers in client and publisher partner onboarding and ongoing service, including:
- Demonstration of new capabilities and best practices
- Day-to-day service
- Contribute to ongoing internal process improvement and platform design
- Support new business efforts as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- Familiarity with broad range of market research methodologies, which will contextualize CIvicScience methodology
- Comfort level with questionnaire design and question writing, to be adapted to CivicScience methodology
- Capable thinker who is comfortable analyzing data and writing research findings and recommendations
- A demonstrated record of successful marketing research report delivery
- A high comfort level with self-directed analysis, and project development and management
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business, market research, data science, statistics, or social sciences
Benefits and Perks
- This position is a full-time salaried position
- The company offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance.
CivicScience is a Pittsburgh-based technology company that provides an innovative web-based platform for real-time polling and consumer insights, used by Fortune 1000 consumer brands, large media organization, and web/mobile publishers. We collect millions of new opinions each week through our polls and apply data mining and automated data science to rapidly surface meaningful consumer information. These amazing insights receive extensive press coverage and placement; we’ve been featured by ABC’s Good Morning America, Bloomberg, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, CNBC, and hundreds more. And they drive major marketing decisions for companies like T-Mobile.
CivicScience has a vibrant and high-energy entrepreneurial, venture-backed start-up work culture, so the ideal candidate must thrive in an environment that requires self-starter ambition, strong teamwork and internal collaboration ethics, and the ability to help the company dynamically adapt and optimize its processes and strategies over time.
CivicScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.